- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained and flaked
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1/3 cup diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup diced mango
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (or black sesame seeds)
- Divide the cooked quinoa between four bowls.
- Top each with tuna, cabbage, cucumber, carrots, red peppers, mango, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, sesame seed oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over each bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds.