- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 tablespoons seasoned gluten free rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sake (Japanese wine)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 rounded tablespoon green onions, chopped
- In bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sake and pepper flakes until well blended.
- Stir in peanuts, bell peppers and onions.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna.
- Mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Chill until ready to serve.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
If desired, serve in lettuce cups or heat and serve with rice. Also, try this delicious dish with Chicken of the Sea® Premium Select Tuna.
Serving Size 1/4 of recipe; Calories 108; Calories from Fat 22; Saturated Fat 0.2; Carbohydrates 3.7; Fiber 0.4; Sugars 2.7; Protein 17.2; Cholesterol 31.3; Sodium 707.2; Vitamin A 1%; Vitamin C 7%; Calcium 1%; Iron 1%;