- 1 (5 oz) EZ-Open can Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 2 Tbsp roasted garlic hummus or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp diced purple onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill or basil, chopped
- 1 large tomato, sliced into four 1/2" pieces
- 2 slices havarti cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to Broil.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna, yogurt, onion and basil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange tomato slices on a parchment lined baking sheet. Top with tuna mixture.
- Cut havarti slices in half, and place one half-slice atop each tomato.
- Place under broil and cook just until cheese is melted.