- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (or crushed pork rinds for low carb/gluten-free)
- 16 medium to large mushrooms, washed, stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Olive oil, for brushing mushrooms
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large skillet, melt butter. Sauté bell peppers, green onions and parsley until tender.
- Add chopped mushroom stems and mix until mushrooms give up their liquid and begin to dry; remove from heat.
- Add bread crumbs or crushed pork rinds, garlic salt, and pepper; fold in crab.
- Spray or brush oil over mushroom tops. Using a tablespoon, heap the mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Garnish with chopped parsley.