- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1 pound orecchiette pasta (or other fun shaped pasta)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cannellini or navy beans
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook the pasta until al dente, approximately 6-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion to the pan and cook until softened. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, artichoke hearts, tuna, and Italian seasoning to the skillet. Stir to combine. Bring the sauce to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in the olives and return the pasta to the pan. Toss to combine.
- Stir in the asiago cheese and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately, with extra cheese if desired.