- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained and flaked
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 1 (6.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chopped Clams, drained
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/4 cup sliced olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4-5 (burrito size) flour tortillas (or gluten-free tortillas), warmed
- Canola oil for frying
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Optional Condiments: sour cream, salsa, guacamole, etc.
- In large bowl, mix together all filling ingredients until well blended (tuna, crab, chopped clams, refried beans, olives, green chiles, rice, salsa, and cilantro).
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until soft. Evenly divide filling among tortillas.
- Tightly roll-up tortillas burrito-style, being careful to tuck in ends: secure with toothpicks if needed.
- In a large frying pan, over medium-high heat, heat one-inch of oil.
- Place tortilla rolls, seam-side down, in pan and fry each side about 3 minutes or until crisp golden brown.
- Drain chimichangas on paper towels. Remove the toothpicks.
- Serve immediately on a bed of shredded lettuce along with sour cream, salsa and guacamole OR your favorite toppings.